Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Leaving

I guess, what with my steady amazing job, amazing relation ship with the one that will be my husband, the rebuilding of relationship with my dad, reuniting with old friends, strenghthening my family, i wasnt ready to put it all on hold again. Campbell California is my home it's where I'm happy. "home is where you make it darling" i just cant seem to make it here. I know when i get back there, though it won't be for long, it will be just as i left it. My friends are still my friends, Moises is still in love with me as i am him even more than ever, my dad and i will just keep getting closer, my family and i will reunite with love and more stories, my town will be the same a few new things added, a few old things gone, but still the same. But 3 weeks home every 6 months gone is so hard. It's not long enough to feel satisfied, too long to not feel the connection. It's just enough time to get settled comfterable happy and have it ripped at it's prime leaving me empty and wanting again. I miss home. still 3 years. maybe more. 21 (then to get married as soon as i can hopefully engaged before i graduate.)I just need to stay focused but home is always on my mind. 61 days till i see everyone again. then 6 months. crazy cycle.(maybe i can transfer to somewhere better than san diego, its an alright town but im more bitter towards this place and my mom is no help) i need something fresh, but whatever i do i need to stay focused. i love everyone i need to see every one.
61 days...

No comments: