Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Campbell, CA

its often said that you dont know what youve got until its gone, that love is expressed best only when forced apart, that you never know home until you leave, but this was not new to me. Through every pain every heartbreak every deception through the friends made, Love found, dear ones lost, relationships broken, through every lie, and every tear, All the bitterness so many adolescence place on the town they were born, dreaming of nothing but an escape(this was never me) through it all the good and the bad, the place i was born is my First True Love.

the inevitable has come i was made to leave but never for good, i will always return and it will always be home. I owe my life to to this city, my friends, my family, my husband, it is this city who has made me who i am and i am grateful forever. Campbell, Ca.
true family true life true love. Thank you

No comments: